The Empire Mini GS Paintball marker now comes with a new two piece barrel. The Mini GS is the next generation of a paintball marker legend. The team at Empire has taken the proven Mini marker platform and designed and developed it to be even better. In addition to the battle proven Mini engine, the Empire Mini GS includes a full wrap-around rubber fore grip that creates a secure grip and protection from paint and the elements. The Mini GS also adds an On/Off ASA that eliminates any thread issues and makes for smooth removal of your tank. For an added bonus, the new design allows for a simple drop-in of the Redline OLED board without switching the fore grip. The ASA and fore grip attachment points have been beefed up for extra strength and superior performance. Of course you have all the regular goodies you have come to expect and depend on from the Empire Mini: Hose-less design, Anti Chop Break Beam Eyes, Clamping feedneck, and proven Mini performance. It takes a truly amazing product to follow a legend, and Empire hits the mark with the Mini GS.
Compressed air tank required. Do not use CO2 tanks.
- New 14 Inch Two Piece Aluminum Micro Honed Barrel
- Pressure controlled poppet engine for outstanding performance
- Integrated break-beam anti-chop eyes
- Multiple adjustable firing modes (PSP, Millenium, Semi Auto, NXL Full Auto)
- Wrap-around fore grip for protection from elements and increased grip
- Fore grip accepts drop-in Redline OLED boards
- Venting ASA regulator with On/Off lever
- Uses through-grip air transfer for no external air hoses
- Only two hex wrenches needed for all screws
- Barrel sock, spare parts, owners manual are included