We polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant – “less weight, more venting, same durability and great protection.” The 2017 Empire F7 Contact Zero pants are lighter, 12½ ounces lighter to be exact! Almost a full pound of weight off your legs! A new Pro-Lite stretch abrasion resistant material makes this all possible. The Pro-lites are less constricting, designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season. Laser perforated ventilation at the rear of the pant encourages massive air movement and helps wick away moisture. Sonic welded seam tape adds to the strength and durability without adding weight. Adjustable ankles and waist allow for a truly custom fit. Sometimes lighter weight translates to less durable; this is absolutely not the case for the 2017 Contact Zero F7 pants. These are made from the highest end fabrics & materials using the latest in manufacturing technology to make sure they last. There is no need to look any further; you have found the best pants in paintball.
- Power stretch mesh panels that are extremely soft and ultra breathable.
- 4-Way stretch groin panel for complete range-of-motion.
- Laser cut vent holes for additional breath ability.
- Hand pockets with waterproof zippers will keep your valuables safe.
- Microfiber cloth attach by a bungee so you can’t lose it.
- Elastic leg cuffs allow for you to adjust to any length.
- Adjustable waistband creates the perfect fit.
- Belt loops so you can rock that rodeo buckle.
- Secure double-snap waist system won’t open while you’re under pressure.
- Dual rear swab pockets, good for lefties and righties.
- Rugged hip and knee panels won’t rip but will flex like no other pants.
- Heavy duty nylon back panels for extra durability.